The purpose of the working group is to provide an institutionalized exchange with as many members of our community as possible – not only concerning the auditing process but also beyond. It is a place for networking, discussing challenges, analyzing problems, sharing ideas and much more.
If you are interested in our work and want to contribute, please do not hesitate to contact us!
So far, the following institutions and initiatives are part of the working group:
- autonomous departments of the General Students' Committee
- Office of Gender Affairs and Equal Opportunity
- Family Services Center
- Gender Equality Representative of the University Medical Center
- Gutenberg Teaching Council
- Gutenberg Council for Young Researchers
- International Preparatory and Language Center
- Human Resources Development
- Project Teaching- Organizing-Counseling
- Psychotherapeutic Counseling Center
- Refugee Law Clinic e.V.
- Rock your life!
- Representative Body for Severely Disabled Employees
- Study and Examination System
- Student Service Center
- Welcome Center
- Student Advising and Information Center
- Accreditation Office, Center for Quality Assurance and Development
- Zentrale Studienberatung